*AS OF MARCH 2016 SOME OF THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED. WE ARE NOW ALSO ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM NON-BLOGGERS*
To submit a makeover, complete the fields below. Featured makeovers will include one Before and one After photo, a brief description of your project, and a direct link back to your blog post if you’re a blogger. If you’re not a blogger, please include a link to your Facebook business page if you have one for your furniture makeovers (non-furniture FB links will not be published). Also please include more details and photos if you do not have a blog.
We regret that not all submissions will be featured. Tips for getting featured:
– Submit bright, clear images with a full view of the furniture (no closeups or teasers unless it’s an optional 3rd or 4th photo)
– Except for watermarks, no text on your images
– For the After photo, tasteful staging is a plus
– Bloggers, submit a direct link that includes your tutorial of the makeover
– Of course, only submit projects that you have participated in yourself
By submitting here, you give DIY Furniture Makeovers permission to promote your project on this website, to our email subscriber list, and social media sites including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon, etc. Also we may do minor editing on your photos such as brightening or cropping to fit the featured image gallery.